lunes, 24 de abril de 2017

Post 4: Someone I'd like to meet.




Well... I would like to meet someone who is dead :( But, I' don't expect  to miss meeting him in another life...

He is Gustavo Cerati. I feel a lot admiration for him, because he was a big compositor, singer, discografic producer and beautiful man... in other words he was the best artist ( I'm a big fan, ups).

Gustavo was born in 1959, in Buenos Aires, Argentina (very close from Chile). His fame was because he was the lider of Soda Stereo, with Zeta Bosio and Charly Alberti. The band was world sucess because it released the latin American's Rock in all world). Another thing that I like to mention, is that he was very near to Chile, because Cerati got married with Cecilia Amenabar, a Chilean woman! (it was almost me! ok no.) Unfortunately, he died on 4th September, 2014, a very sad day :( 

 In the end, I like his music because, the lyrics
and also the sound were carried along by other planet. If  I could dream, I would like to ask him about many things, and among them, for his inspiration... WHERE THAT MUCH INSPIRATION COMES FROM!? 
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario