lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

Post 1: BRAZIL!

Hi, everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about a country I would like to visit: Brazil!

According to what they say people, Brazil is a beautiful place and a big country, so that I feel a lot curiosity to know this country and live here.

At first, I know it is very nearby, in south of American continent (right there!). Besides, the language (Portuguese) is a similar to Spanish, so that it is a not complicated learning (I hope...). Finally, in addition, the people in this country are very passionate for futbol.

In my opinion, I would like work here and know the people more, because, although is a beautiful place, it has its bad side.

Bye! 





1 comentario:

  1. I love Brazil! I was in Iguazú Waterfalls and it was a nice place with a really great sightseeing panoramas. I recommended it a lot! :-)

    ResponderEliminar