lunes, 8 de mayo de 2017

My future Job

Hi, everyone, Today I'm go to talk about my future job.

In the future (not distant) I would like to do things a lot,  first of all, now in a not so distant time, I study psychology, that I would like to talk with many persons, I would make the intervention in places where I live , because I would like to travel to get to other place in the world, especially in Latin America. I wouldn't stay in an office all time.

Also, I would like to study psychology because I can get a work tool, give experience to meet the people in a therapy. Well, still a little bit of study to know more with that I would like to know women and families who go through the violence. 

On the other hand I would like to study artistic make up, because I would like a lot to know about the technique to paint. To be able to make textures, dimension, etc. with a lot of colours. 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario