lunes, 17 de abril de 2017

Post 3: Election Day


Hi, everyone! The election is coming and today I going to talk about my opinion  To begin with, on the one hand, I want to go to vote because I know the difficulty of the past for not voting, above everything, for the women, when the men don't think about us. This struggle was very important since thanks for this changed, now my vote is considered, my voice is listen to. On the other hand, I want to go to vote because I don't want a piranha to be elected. But... I don't know who to voted for and neither if I make the difference because I don't see political actor sincerely interest in the chilean people's needs, on the contrary, they take economic and power advantage. The chilean politic are not reliable. Despite, I don't lose hope. I believe exist a person honesty, responsable, with convctions, that think in the students, the old person, the women, the men, the poors, to name a few. We need new politics. Anyway, Chilito has a lot to improve.

1 comentario: