lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Post 7: My favorite TV show




My favorite TV program is the sitcom Friends. When I was a girl, sometimes I was watch TV with my mom, and she was like watch that Tv show. It is the comedian's program, that show for the first time in 1994 until 2004, it was a lot sucess. The tv program speak to friend's group: Rachel, Ross, Joey, Phoebe and Chandler. Fourth friends that living his adventure with humor. My favorite episode is when Rachel's daughter was to birthday and her parent want celebrate, because that episode made me laugh a lot. 

Sometimes, when I'm boring, watch that comedian's program and I have fun. In fact, in the summer vacation, with my friends was watch third season all. We was very good. 

But, don't be is good, because I have difference of opinion about as adress to matter to relationship to love, is a not much heal. So that, I don't like to character Ross. 

Finally, lately I don't a lot watch TV's program because prefer to watch internet's program or watch video to music in Youtube, I have more fun. 

Thanks for take attention :) 









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario